RESEARCHER REGISTRATION PROCESS
To register as a researcher with the SPN, please follow the instructions below:
- Download and read through the SPN User Agreement.
- Click the blue 'Researcher register / log in' button at the top right of the SafePod Network home page.
- Click the 'Sign up' button at the bottom of the page and complete the form.
- If your registration is approved you will receive an email confirmation.
- Sign in to the SPN website using the blue 'Researcher register / log in' button, review and accept the terms and complete the training questionnaire, which is based on the SPN User Agreement.
- Once you have passed the training questionnaire your registration is complete, and you can book and use SafePods*.
For assistance and help with registering contact the SPN.
*Please note that you need a project with a SPN Data Centre to book and use a SafePod.